This is an add-on section for checking your SD card for errors using h2testw.
Depending on the size of your SD card and the speed of your computer, this process can take up to several hours!
What You Need
- The latest version of h2testw
h2testw.exefrom the h2testw
.zipto your desktop
- Insert your SD card into your computer
- Select “English”
- Click “Select target”
- Select your SD card’s drive letter
- Ensure “all available space” is selected
- Click “Write + Verify”
- Wait until the process is completed
If the test shows the result
Test finished without errors, your SD card is good and you can delete all
.h2w files on your SD card.
If the test shows any other results, your SD card may be corrupted or damaged and you may have to replace it!