This is an add-on section for checking your SD card for errors using F3XSwift.
Depending on the size of your SD card and the speed of your computer, this process can take up to several hours!
F3XSwift is only compatible with macOS 10.13 (High Sierra) and above. If you have an older version of macOS, follow F3X (Mac) instead.
What You Need
- The latest release of F3XSwift
- Insert your SD card into your computer
- Run the F3XSwift app
- Select your SD card from the list of volumes
- Click “Test”
- Click “Open” to confirm writing to your SD card
- Wait until the process is complete
If the test shows the result
Success! Your card is ok!, your SD card is good and you can delete all .h2w files on your SD card
If the test shows any other results, your SD card may be corrupted or damaged and you may have to replace it!