Technical Details (optional)
This method of using Seedminer for further exploitation uses your
movable.sed file to write a custom save file for Pokémon Picross, which can then be used with unSAFE_MODE (via Homebrew Launcher) to run SafeB9SInstaller.
For information on PicHaxx itself, see here.
These instructions work on USA, Europe, and Japan consoles as indicated by the letters U, E, or J after the system version.
You will need a Nintendo Network ID to download Pokémon Picross.
This process will overwrite your Pokémon Picross save file, if you have one. If you wish to preserve your Pokémon Picross game data, you should make a backup of your
00000001.sav file before overwriting it.
- The game “Pokémon Picross” (free on eShop) installed on your device
- You can scan this QR code using the Nintendo 3DS Camera for a direct link to the eShop app
- Your SD card must be inserted in your device to install Pokémon Picross
movable.sedfile from completing Seedminer
- The latest release of Luma3DS (the Luma3DS
- The latest release of unSAFE_MODE (the RELEASE
Vaihe I – Valmistelut
In this section, you will copy some of the files that will be used to launch the Homebrew Launcher.
- Aseta SD-korttisi tietokoneeseesi
boot.3dsxfrom the Luma3DS
.zipto the root of your SD card
- The root of the SD card refers to the initial directory on your SD card where you can see the Nintendo 3DS folder, but are not inside of it
- Create a folder named
3dson the root of your SD card
- Copy the
slotToolfolder from the unSAFE_MODE
3dsfolder on your SD card
- Copy the otherapp payload for your region/version from the unSAFE_MODE
otherapps_with_CfgSfolder to the root of your SD card and rename it to
Section II - PicHaxx
In this section, you will create a hacked Pokémon Picross save file that, when used, will load the Homebrew Launcher on your device.
- Open the PicHaxx Injector website on your computer
- Select your
- Select “Build and Download”
- Wait for the process to complete
- Navigate to
dataon your SD card
<ID0>will be the same one that you used in Seedminer
<ID1>is a 32 character long folder inside of the
- Copy the newly downloaded
00000001.savfile to the
datafolder on your SD card
- Overwrite the old save file when prompted
- Aseta SD-korttisi takaisin konsoliisi
- Käynnistä konsolisi
- Launch “Pokémon Picross”
- If the exploit was successful, your device will have booted into the Homebrew Launcher
- If you get an error message, follow this troubleshooting guide