For support in English, ask for help at Nintendo Homebrew on Discord.
If you appreciate this guide, I accept Donations.
To dump system DSiWare, we use an existing homebrew launcher exploit.
If during this guide you discovered a broken DS Internet Settings application, follow TWLFix for Homebrew before continuing
What You Need
Section I - Prep Work
- Power off your device
- Insert your SD card into your computer
- Copy your
movable.sedfile to the root of your SD card
/3ds/folder on your SD card
- Reinsert your SD card into your device
- Power on your device
Section II - DSiWare Dumping
- Open the Homebrew Launcher using any method
- Launch DSiWare Dumper from the list of homebrew
- This will dump a DSiWare application to SD root
- It is normal to see several failures.
- When it shows “Success”, this is the file you will use for the DSiWare backup later in the guide
Continue to Installing boot9strap (Fredtool)